When it comes to commercial property insurance, Commercial Property Landlords need flexibility. Whether that's getting cover for more than one property, or a single commercial project, Hatton & Berkeley will help you find the right right insurance protection you need, which may be include buildings insurance, contents insurance, property owners’ liability cover, rental income protection – also known as business interruption cover– and employers’ liability insurance.