What is personal accident insurance?
One may worry about how their business would survive, should they suffer a serious injury in an accident, leaving them unable to work for weeks or months. Other important staff members, such as business partners or directors can also be at risk to suffer multiple injuries. The personal accident insurance cover allows your business to receive weekly pay-outs to help you cope with any loss in revenue due to you inability to do your job.
Do I need personal accident insurance?
Purchasing this cover is highly recommended if you are concerned about how your business would cope if you or another key member of staff was incapable to work, or if you just want to make sure your business income is well protected.
Regardless of the industry you do business in, personal accident insurance is a useful cover for anyone.
• Temporary total disablement from usual occupation up to £500 per week, payable for a maximum of 52 weeks
• Permanent total disablement from usual occupation including permanent disability continental scale £50,000
• Total and irrecoverable loss of sight of one or both eyes £50,000
• Permanent loss or loss of use of one or more limbs £50,000
• Total and irrecoverable loss of sight of one eye and permanent loss of or loss of use of one limb £50,000
• Accidental death £100,000