What is third-party cyber liability insurance?
The cover helps you pay for the costs of legal disputes when your business is responsible for an alleged mistake on your part, resulting in data infringement or other privacy breaches.
Unfortunately, data breaches are becoming more and more frequent, they can easily damage reputations and cause a massive financial headache, which is why third-party cyber liability insurance is useful.
The £50,000 limit covers:
• Liability for third party damages arising from your email or website
• Changes made by hacking
• Intellectual property or trademark infringement
• Defamation of a competitor
• Misuse of customer data or breach of privacy
• Negligently transmitting a computer virus A £500 excess applies to all Third Party Cyber Claims